Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 149 matching posts for autoconf in Gnu - Bash Showing posts 1 to 12.
Support for the ARM 64 bit CPU architecture (aarch64) was introduced in autoconf 2.69. bash uses an earlier version of autoconf, preventing its being built. Is there any plan to upgrade to version 2.69. Looking at devel branch it is using 2.68. RR
in Gnu - Bash by Roman Rakus — 4 replies in thread
On Wednesday 27 March 2013 11:44:32 Roman Rakus wrote: > Support for the ARM 64 bit CPU architecture (aarch64) was introduced in > autoconf 2.69. bash uses an earlier version of > autoconf, preventing its being built. are you talking about config.{sub,guess}, or something else ? -mike signature.asc (853 bytes) <http://gnu-bash.2382.n7.nabble.com/attachment/11688/0/signature.asc>
in Gnu - Bash by Mike Frysinger — 4 replies in thread
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 On 3/27/13 1:07 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote: > On Wednesday 27 March 2013 11:44:32 Roman Rakus wrote: >> Support for the ARM 64 bit CPU architecture (aarch64) was introduced in >> autoconf 2.69. bash uses an earlier version of >> autoconf...
in Gnu - Bash by Chet Ramey — 4 replies in thread
On Wednesday 27 March 2013 14:02:57 Chet Ramey wrote: > On 3/27/13 1:07 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote: > > On Wednesday 27 March 2013 11:44:32 Roman Rakus wrote: > >> Support for the ARM 64 bit CPU architecture (aarch64) was introduced in > >> autoconf 2.69. bash uses an earlier version of...
in Gnu - Bash by Mike Frysinger — 4 replies in thread
...-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 On 3/27/13 6:29 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote: > not that i'm against upstream people from updating their autotool versions. Sure, but honestly it's not the highest thing on my list. - -- ``The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne.'' -......
in Gnu - Bash by Chet Ramey — 4 replies in thread
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 According to Steve Kenton on 6/1/2008 7:46 PM: | | Description: | The top level configure produce by autoconf 2.59 fails to | pass --quiet to itself recursivly if ac_recheck requires | reconfiguration. The cygwin patch...
in Gnu - Bash by Eric Blake — 1 replies in thread
The bash 5.0 release still ships with very old autoconf macros to detect gettext. In aclocal.m4, the copy of gettext.m4 and the supporting lib-link.m4 are from gettext-0.12 dating from 2003. In particular, the included version of AC_LIB_LINKFLAGS_BODY cannot detect shared libraries on...
in Gnu - Bash by Christian Weisgerber — 1 replies in thread
On 2/12/19 4:08 PM, Christian Weisgerber wrote: > The bash 5.0 release still ships with very old autoconf macros to > detect gettext. In aclocal.m4, the copy of gettext.m4 and the > supporting lib-link.m4 are from gettext-0.12 dating from 2003. > > In particular, the included version of...
in Gnu - Bash by Chet Ramey — 1 replies in thread
... Description: I'm following up on this thread: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/autoconf/2007-11/msg00007.html which reported an Autoconf problem that we have tracked down to a bug in Bash. The problem is that this command: bash -c '{ echo foo...
in Gnu - Bash by Paul Eggert — 0 replies in thread
...='bash' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DRECYCLES_PIDS -I. -I/home/eblake/bash-3.2.39-19/src/bash-3.2 -I/home/eblake/bash-3.2.39-19/src/bash-3.2/include -I/home/eblake/bash-3.2.39-19/src/bash-3.2/lib -O2 -pipe uname output: CYGWIN_NT-5.1 SteveHP 1.5.25(0.156/4/2) 2008-05-26 20:37 i686 Cygwin...
in Gnu - Bash by Stephen M. Kenton — 1 replies in thread
[PATCH 1/3] build: use configure.ac, not configure.in   ([PATCH 2/3] configure: regenerate with Autoconf 2.69)
... shell" >&2 - { (exit 1); exit 1; }; } - - # Don't try to exec as it changes $[0], causing all sort of problems - # (the dirname of $[0] is not the place where we might find the - # original and so on. Autoconf is especially sensitive to this). - . "./$as_me.lineno" - # Exit status is...
in Gnu - Bash by Stefano Lattarini — 2 replies in thread
...; pf = (_bashfunc) printf; @@ -200,7 +200,7 @@ AC_CACHE_VAL(bash_cv_under_sys_siglist, #ifndef UNDER_SYS_SIGLIST_DECLARED extern char *_sys_siglist[]; #endif -main() +int main() { char *msg = (char *)_sys_siglist[2]; exit(msg == 0); @@ -228,7 +228,7 @@ AC_CACHE_VAL(bash_cv_sys_siglist...
in Gnu - Bash by Florian Weimer — 1 replies in thread
Next 12 »
Show Tips